In these challenging times, it is especially important to listen to your heart. Dr. Andy Hogg will provide some practical information on how to listen to, and value, emotions. Our emotions tell us the meaning of the events of our lives. Our emotions can give us personal and spiritual guidance. Listening to your heart tells you what is true for you. Service includes a retelling of the classic story of “The Little Prince and the Fox.”
Dr. Andy Hogg Preaching, hosted by Rev. Robin. Music from Gabriel Hernandez, Rebecca Prizznick and Kim Angelo.
Tune in at our YouTube Channel: “Beacon UUC”
- Follow along: Lyrics and Unison readings will be visible in the service recording.
- Connect: Join the Virtual Social hour on Sundays at 11 AM. Zoom links to the meeting are within our weekly E-Newsletter and the Beacon GoogleGroup.
- Learn: Complete On-Demand, At-Home Adult and Children Religious Exploration program materials are available here:
- Adult RE
- Children’s RE Summer 2020 Program: “Wonder World: Nature, Science and the Interdependent Web”
- Donate: If you enjoyed the service, please consider donating here