“Can We Make Merry in a Suffering Season? How Laughter Helps Us Endure”
Some enlightened doctors and therapists have a prescription for helping us get through this demoralizing pandemic and a less than “ho-ho-ho” holiday season: Try a little laughter (a trait unique to humans). Surely, some things are just not funny. Yet, we can still find outlets to unleash the physical and psychological benefits of a good chuckle. Is it ok to crack a joke these days? Bring your sense of humor and find out.
Rev. Robin Landerman Zucker Preaching with Worship Associate Charlotte Tarashanti. Music by Roomie Wood and Rebecca Prizznick.
WATCH PARTY AT 10 AM IN OUR ZOOM ROOM.
Tune in at our YouTube Channel: “Beacon UUC”
- Follow along: Lyrics and Unison readings will be visible in the service recording.
- Connect: Join the Post-Service Gathering on Sundays at 11 AM. Check-in, Live Joys and Sorrows sharing, and a centering discussion question related to the service. Weekly details and Zoom links to the meeting are within our weekly E-Newsletter and the Beacon GoogleGroup.
- Learn: Complete On-Demand, At-Home Adult and Children Religious Exploration program materials are available here:
- Adult RE
- Children’s RE 2020 Fall Program: “CartUUns” For Middle School Youth: “Fifth Dimension” see RE links for details.
- Donate: If you enjoyed the service, please consider donating here