We will follow a four week rotation rhythm this fall.
- Every first Sunday is Worship for ALL ages. Children are invited to stay in the service and we will provide a special Order of Service just for them. Games, puzzles, and coloring will be inside that relate to the service. Childcare with no curriculum is available for babies – 8 year olds.
- The second Sunday will offer classes with age appropriate curriculum (see below) 10:15 – 11:00 for children and youth in grades K-8. Children start with families in the worship service and are sung out to their classrooms after the Time for All Ages.
- The third Sunday will offer classes with age appropriate curriculum (see below) 10:15-11:00 for children in grades K-5. Our middle school youth (grades 6-8) will visit another place of worship this week.
- The fourth Sunday will offer classes with age appropriate curriculum (see below) 10:15-11:00 for children in grades K-5. Our middle school youth (grades 6-8) are invited to participate in a youth breakfast during the service.
- If there happens to be a fifth Sunday, we will fill in what is most needed that month!
Grades K-5 Signs of Our Faith: a program about being UU everyday!
Grades 6-8 Building Bridges: a world religions program to deepen youth’s understanding of the dynamic, fascinating, and varied world in which they live. It seeks to broaden their knowledge of humanity and embolden their spiritual search. (this will begin in September)
Grades 9-12 nothing available at this time. Want to change that? Let me know your ideas and I’ll help you make it happen!
Let me know if I can be supportive to you in any other way! I am here for you.
All my best with blessings,