The first Sunday of each month, we will plan fun activities right after Sunday service. You may be asking yourself some of these questions…
Who can come?
- Any children who are in 2nd grade to senior high school youth are welcome to come by themselves.
- Children 1st grade and younger are welcome to come with a parent or other adult chaperone.
- Others who would like to come play or help chaperone are welcome as well.
When is the next gathering?
May 5th at 11:00 a.m
What do I need to bring?
- Bring your lunch, we’ll provide the drinks.
What are we going to do?
- Bushmaster Park
- We’ll bring some sports equipment, enjoy the playground, and the spring weather.
Pick up is at 1:00 p.m. at Bushmaster.
Any questions contact Linda Ochi, firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 607-1623 or Amy.
Contact on day of event is Linda at her cell number. Hope to see everyone there!
Please complete the permission slip below.
Please be sure to print and fill out the permission slip attached to the bottom of this page.
I give permission for my child __________________________________ to attend the first Sunday Fun Day, a Beacon Unitarian Universalist Congregation activity, on any first Sunday October 2018 – June 2019. I understand that the activities involved may be physical and active. I understand that Beacon Unitarian Universalist Congregation, it’s employees, and volunteers are not responsible for injuries to anyone who chooses to participate in First Sunday Fun Day.
Parent/guardian printed name