Winter Solstice will arrive at precisely 3:23 p.m. on Friday this week.
You can celebrate in your home with
- storytelling: here’s a great one called Rebirth of the Sun from CIRCLE ROUND by Starhawk and Diane Baker and Anne Hill, copyright (C) 2000 by Miriam Simas, Anne Hill and Diane Baker.
- make solstice candles: directions here
- have a ceremony: ideas here
- learn about the history or read an article: patheos website or UU World articles here
- discover the connections with Yule: in UU world here
- dedicate your meditation time to this special winter solstice meditation
- make some delicious special food: winter solstice soup, golden like the sun!
- do an online winter solstice ritual with Starhawk
My Best to you with many blessings,